Is it religiously permissible to go out while there is a danger of catching the disease of Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
Submitted by on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 07:32
Dear Brother / Sister,
If medical experts in a society state that there is a risk of catching the disease when going out of the house and the government approves this, it is necessary to obey this.
Questions on Islam
- Are health workers who die of an epidemic like Coronavirus regarded as martyrs?
- Can Ramadan fasting be postponed due to Coronavirus epidemic?
- How should health workers act about salah (prayer) and wudu (ablution)?
- Is there a drawback in raising dog? Can we raise dog in the garden?
- Are those who die of Coronavirus regarded as martyrs?
- Is it regarded as su’ az-zann to have bad thoughts about non-Muslims?
- Is it regarded as violation of personal rights to post bills on the doors of houses without permission?
- At the time of an epidemic disease, is it a sin not to perform Friday prayer?
- STUDIES IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHIATRY AND RELIGION
- Could you please give information about Hunting in Islam?