Is it religiously permissible to go out while there is a danger of catching the disease of Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
Submitted by on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 07:32
Dear Brother / Sister,
If medical experts in a society state that there is a risk of catching the disease when going out of the house and the government approves this, it is necessary to obey this.
Questions on Islam
- Is there a drawback in raising dog? Can we raise dog in the garden?
- How does Fasting Clean the Body? The World of Medicine is Investigating Fasting
- Organ Transplantation
- How does fasting purify the body?
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- Is organ transplantation Halal? What does Islam say about organ donation? Is it permissible to receive or donate an organ from or to a Non-Muslim?
- Could you please give information about Hunting in Islam?
- Do we need to follow sects (madhabs)? Why? Are there any hadith or verse about this in Quran?
- What is the point of the difference of sects in Islam?
- The Question That Is Caused By Darkness