Is it possible for man to live longer if his genetic makeup is changed?
Submitted by on Wed, 23/03/2011 - 10:54
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is Allah (SWT) who creates the genes. The average life expectancy of man is known. Sometimes death occurs without any reason. For this reason, no matter how the works in the area of genetics develops, it is Allah who gives life. Thus, it is Allah who lengthens or finishes the life of man. On the other hand, even the average life of man is lengthened, it is understood from the narrations that the doomsday is not far.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to have a test tube baby? What are the conditions of having a test tube baby? Are the methods of determining the gender of the baby permissible?
- What is Delusion (waswasa)? Could You Inform Us of its Reasons?
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- What are the effects of ethics on society?
- Why does Allah command people
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- Is it permissible to make tawassul while praying and asking the help of awliya of Allah?
- Could you please define the characteristics of the interpretation methodology of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? What are the characteristics, content and activities on the subject of interpretation of His ummah (Community of Muslim Believers)?
- Will you explain the universality of the Quran by giving examples?
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?