Is it possible to imagine an Appearance, Shape and Colour for Allah?
Submitted by on Sat, 04/07/2009 - 03:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah is munazzah (freed) from attributes such as appearance, shape and colour. So also according to the meaning of the verse: "there is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things), (Al Shura, 42:11)
Indeed, the Most Pure and Holy Deity, Who administers with order the whole universe as though it was a palace or house, and spins the stars as though they were particles and causes them to travel through space with wisdom and ease, and employs minute particles as though they were orderly officials, has no partner, match, opposite, or equal.
Please click on the links given below for further information,
Questions on Islam
- How Muslims started believing in Allah?
- Did Prophet (PBUH) see Allah? If yes, why did not he explain about him to people?
- Allah (SWT) has created all creatures. Then who created Allah (SWT)?
- Fourth Flash: Stamps that show the existence and oneness of Allah on the deed of "giving life".
- Could you please give me information about the Oneness of Allah? What does Burhan al-Tamanu (Reductio ad Impossible) mean?
- Third Light, First Gleam: The order, harmony and wondrousness of the Qur’an’s exposition concerning the reality of the realm of living beings and Divine names, acts and attributes.
- Fourth Matter: What is the wisdom behind the hadith: “Renew your belief by means of ‘La ilaha illallah (There is no god but Allah)’”? How is belief renewed?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- As we all came from Prophet Adam and Hz. Hawwa, how did it happen that the black people were created differently? Why do they have seven ribs, but we have six?
- How Should the Hadith Allah created man in the form of Rahman (the All-Merciful, Most Gracious). Be Understood?