Is it permissible to sell things by decorating them with some signs of Christians and Jews?
Submitted by on Sat, 20/10/2018 - 10:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is a sin to do the things that are forbidden in our religion; it is also a sin to show consent to such things and to help them to be done. Accordingly, it is not permissible to sell things that are the symbols of other religions like the cross in order to earn money unless it is obligatory.
Questions on Islam
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- Will ahl al-kitab (The people of the book) enter paradise?
- What is the state of sorcery in Judaism? Do they not regard sorcery haram today according to their religion?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- Will you give information about neighborhood and neighbors in Islam?
- Will you explain the hadith "Son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you as a just ruler, will break the Cross, kill the pig and abolish jizyah; wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it"?
- Will you answer the claims related to the Quran, the Gospel and Islamic contradictions?
- 5. Surah Al-Maeda (1- 32)
- Is adultery/fornication a sin in Christianity and Judaism?
- 5. Surah Al-Maeda (33- 71)