Is it permissible to sell things by decorating them with some signs of Christians and Jews?
Submitted by on Sat, 20/10/2018 - 10:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is a sin to do the things that are forbidden in our religion; it is also a sin to show consent to such things and to help them to be done. Accordingly, it is not permissible to sell things that are the symbols of other religions like the cross in order to earn money unless it is obligatory.
Questions on Islam
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- We know that it is sunnah to bargain in business and shopping. Will you give information regarding the issue?
- The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as an ethical model
- Will ahl al-kitab (The people of the book) enter paradise?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- If a person uses illegitimately earned money as capital and starts a legitimate earning, what is the decree about the new earning? Are the goods that are taken and trade that is made completely haram?
- Can we act according to the fatwa of those who say that the stock market is permissible?
- What is the Meaning of Life for the Atheist and the Believer?
- Will a black marketer be resurrected together with killers?
- 5. Surah Al-Maeda (1- 32)