Is it permissible to have a copy of the Quran in the bedroom?
Submitted by on Tue, 05/04/2016 - 19:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is permissible to put or hang the Quran on a high position in the bedroom. As a matter of fact, the Quran is present in the home of every Muslim.
There is no drawback to sleeping in a room where the Quran is present.
Questions on Islam
- Prophet Yusuf [Joseph] (Peace be upon him)
- The Battle of Badr
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)
- Uthman bin Affan (r.a.)
- Abu Bakr (r.a.)
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Ali bin Abi Talib (r.a.)
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Prophet Nuh [Noah] (Peace be upon him)
- What are the types of backbiting? Why and to what extent is backbiting bad?