Is it not injustice that the ummah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was given the Night of Power (Laylatul-Qadr), which is better than one thousand months, and that it was not given to other ummahs?
Submitted by on Thu, 10/01/2019 - 08:42
Dear Brother / Sister,
1. Our Lord states that the Night of Power is better than one thousand months because He sent down the Book that would guide people up to the Day of Judgment on that night.
2. According to a narration, a man girded on his weapons and made jihad in the way of Allah for one thousand months. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and the Muslims were astonished by it. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) wanted this for his ummah and said,
‘O Lord! You made the lives of my ummah very short and the deeds very few.’ Thereupon Allah Almighty gave him the Night of Power and said, ‘The Night of Power is better than one thousand months in which that man made jihad.’ (It was reported from Ibn Abbas and Mujahid.)
3. Allah gave opportunities to every ummah based on their time and state. He gave the opportunity of the Night of Power to this ummah.
Questions on Islam
- The Night of Barat
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- Is it necessary to perform fasting on the day of arafah in the fasting of the first ten days of “Dhul-Hijjah”?
- Five Bounties given in Ramadan
- What can be done on the night of Raghaib? How should we benefit from holy nights?
- Will you please give information about the miracle of Isra (Night Journey) and Miraj (Ascension)?
- Ramadan, the Month of the Qur'an
- How was the body language and speaking style of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- What is the explanation of the chapter of ad-Duha and the reason why it was sent down?
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad