Submitted by on Mon, 06/09/2010 - 22:07
Dear Brother / Sister,
All of the inheritance is left to her son. No inheritance is given to her brothers. However, she can give as much as she wants to her brothers while she is alive.
Questions on Islam
- Inheritance issues
- What is the Islamic view on Inheritance?
- Why is the share given to women in Islam regarding inheritance is half of that given to men? What is the arrangement Islam introduced regarding the share of women in inheritance and equality?
- Marriage and Family Life
- Can a non Muslim child of a Muslim get inheritance?
- adopting children
- Could you please give information about the law of fraternity?
- Inheritance- when ones have only daughters (no son)
- Can you give information about adoption? Does the child who is adopted become a stranger to the adoptive mother when he grows up? And what is the religious decree to remove that state?
- Why was Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) polygamous?