Submitted by on Wed, 08/09/2010 - 20:03
Dear Brother / Sister,
When that woman dies, all of her inheritance will be left to her only son. However, if she wants, she can give some or all of her property to charity institutions or to her brothers when she is alive.
Questions on Islam
- inheritance laws
- What is the Islamic view on Inheritance?
- Why is the share given to women in Islam regarding inheritance is half of that given to men? What is the arrangement Islam introduced regarding the share of women in inheritance and equality?
- Could you please give information about the law of fraternity?
- Prophet Yusuf [Joseph] (Peace be upon him)
- Umm Habiba (r.anha)
- adopting children
- Could you please give information about "Nafaqa" (Sustenance: Maintenance: Alimony)?
- The Eleventh Letter offers a spiritual drug against the delusion of Satan by interpreting the verse "feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan". (an-Nisa: 76)
- Can I make Hajj on behalf of someone else? Can a person make Hajj for someone who died?