How many maternal and paternal aunts did the Prophet (pbuh) have?
Submitted by on Tue, 29/01/2019 - 09:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
- We understand from verse 50 of the chapter of al-Ahzab that the Prophet (pbuh) had maternal and paternal aunts.
- The Prophet (pbuh) had six paternal aunts. Their names were Bayda, Barra, Atika, Safiyya, Arwa, Umayma. Atika, Safiyya and Arwa were believers.
- The Prophet (pbuh) had two maternal aunts called Farida and Fahita. Both of them died before he was given the duty of prophethood.
Questions on Islam
- What is an illegitimate child? What does the religion of Islam say about this term?
- Are there any things that were rendered haram by Hadiths?
- What is the place of art and esthetics in the personal life of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- Were there any handicapped companions during the time when the Prophet (PBUH) lived? How did the Prophet (pbuh) treat them?
- How did the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) believe that he became a prophet?
- Can I learn the names of the two Companions whom the Prophet (pbuh) followed in prayer? How did it happen?
- What is the explanation of the chapter of ad-Duha and the reason why it was sent down?
- It is seen that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) boasts in some hadiths. What is the wisdom behind it?
- Will you give information about Hz. Maryam's birth? They say Maryam has an interesting creation like the miraculous creation of Hz. Isa, her son. Where was Hz. Maryam born? How long did she live?
- How was the body language and speaking style of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?