The Details of the Questionis harun yahya a true muslim? do he stick truly with islamic beliefs?
Submitted by on Sat, 16/08/2008 - 16:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
We don not make comment about individuals. But the Illustrious Practices of the Prophet (PBUH) is clear. If one acts in accordance with the Illustrious sunnah, he is on the right path, otherwise he is not.
Questions on Islam
- praying to a ka'br
- What is Sunnah?
- Why did the followers of the same religion disagree and separate into 73 groups?
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Can you tell me about Islam?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- PROPHET, PROPHETHOOD
- Prophet Zakariyya [Zacharias] & Yahya [John] (Peace be upon them)
- There are verses in our Book, the Quran, stating that Hz. Maryam is the sister of Hz. Harun. However, there are centuries between Hz. Isa, son of Mary, and the prophet Harun. Is it a name resemblance?
- Could you explain the importance of Sunnah?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS