Submitted by on Tue, 07/09/2010 - 16:50
Dear Brother / Sister,
- The Shafii madhhab is sunni, too. That is, it belongs to Ahl as-Sunnah.
- According to Hanafi madhhab, when a child suckles only once, the milk relation takes place. If the child has put the nipple in his/her mouth but if it is not known whether he/she has sucked milk or not, the milk relation does not occur, because a decree cannot be based on a suspicion. According to Shafiis and Hanbalis, suckling five separate times is necessary for the milk relation to occur.
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give information about "Nafaqa" (Sustenance: Maintenance: Alimony)?
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- Can you explain the methods of overcoming excitement and of becoming successful? (Social Phobia)
- What are the responsibilities the woman in the family and her duties toward her husband?
- Will you give information about Lian: the method of ending a marriage due to adultery?
- What will happen to the living people on the Doomsday?
- What is the importance of taking care of girls (daughters)?
- Can't Qur'an be the words of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? If not, how can it be proven?
- Is the wudu (ablution) of women invalidated because of the natural leakage? Is it appropriate for a woman to imitate another madhhab (sect)?
- What is your advice about flirt kind of relations?