Is the father’s earning halal for his child?
Is the father’s haram earning halal for his child?
If it is halal, up to what age?
Submitted by on Mon, 11/03/2019 - 10:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the father’s earning is haram, his children can meet their needs from his earning as a necessity until they find a way of making their living. If they have a relative whose earning is halal, he can meet their needs; or, if they earn halal money, they will stop using their father’s haram earning.
Questions on Islam
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- What is an illegitimate child? What does the religion of Islam say about this term?
- What should economic systems, principles and basic rules be like according to Islam?
- Is the earning of a person who does not perform five daily prayers or friday prayer halal?
- What are the rights of women in Islam? How do you answer the claims that Islam puts pressure and limitations on women?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Can two people who divorce marry each other again? Does Hulla exist in Islam?
- What is the sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH) regarding eating?
- Beginning the Three Holy Months