Is the father’s earning halal for his child?
Is the father’s haram earning halal for his child?
If it is halal, up to what age?
Submitted by on Mon, 11/03/2019 - 11:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the father’s earning is haram, his children can meet their needs from his earning as a necessity until they find a way of making their living. If they have a relative whose earning is halal, he can meet their needs; or, if they earn halal money, they will stop using their father’s haram earning.
Questions on Islam
- In what cases does a woman have the right to work without her husband’s permission? What is the freedom of single or married women to spend their earnings?
- Are the mother and father regarded to have violated the rights of their child who is married and who lives in a different place from them if they take from his property without his permission?
- If a person uses illegitimately earned money as capital and starts a legitimate earning, what is the decree about the new earning? Are the goods that are taken and trade that is made completely haram?
- What are the frequent questions related to sacrificing an animal and their answers?
- Do zarurahs (necessities) render harams halal? Is it possible in Islam to abandon fards for harams or to commit a haram deed for something fard? If yes, when?
- Is it regarded as violation of personal rights to post bills on the doors of houses without permission?
- What are personal rights and freedoms (rights of immunity / human rights) in Islam? Will you give information regarding the issue?
- How should one pray in order to have a righteous (good) child (for a child that will be born and after he is born)?
- Is it permissible to work as a travel agent and to run a hotel?
- What exactly is the decree on the rights of parents?