Is the father’s earning halal for his child?
Is the father’s haram earning halal for his child?
If it is halal, up to what age?
Submitted by on Mon, 11/03/2019 - 10:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the father’s earning is haram, his children can meet their needs from his earning as a necessity until they find a way of making their living. If they have a relative whose earning is halal, he can meet their needs; or, if they earn halal money, they will stop using their father’s haram earning.
Questions on Islam
- Can the children of a father use the haram (illegitimate) earnings of their father?
- Can a woman and her children eat from the haram earnings of the husband and the father?
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- Can having little income be regarded as a barrier to marriage?
- Is it halal for a woman to accept the right of nafaqa (alimony) given to her by official law? Does that nafaqa given substitute for mahr? Does man have to look after his own children and his step children?
- Are children supposed to be looked after by their father or by their mother after their parents have divorced? If mother is supposed to look after them, does father have to pay compensation money for children until they reach puberty?
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- How should one pray in order to have a righteous (good) child (for a child that will be born and after he is born)?
- Which child has to look after his/her parents, the son or the daughter?
- Could you please give information about "Nafaqa" (Sustenance: Maintenance: Alimony)?