Faith that had to be confirmed by wife
Submitted by on Sat, 23/08/2008 - 13:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
Everything is not restricted to what we know. Our not knowing does not prove they do not exist or they are wrong.
Also, life is an examination. A test, proposed by God so that in the arena of competition elevated spirits and base spirits may be distinguished from one another. Just as materials are plunged in the fire so that diamonds and coal, gold and earth, separate out from one another, so too, religion is a trial concerning the obligations placed on man by God and a driving to competition, which is what this abode of examination consists of, so that the elevated jewels in the mine of man's abilities may become separated out from the dross. Since the Qur'an was revealed in this abode of examination for man to be perfected through trial in an arena of competition, for sure, it will only allude to the hidden events of the future pertaining to this world which everyone will see, and will only open the door to the reason to a degree that proves its argument. If it mentioned them explicitly, the mystery of proposal would be spoilt. Simply, it would become as self-evident as writing There is no god but God clearly with stars on the face of the skies. Then everyone would have to affirm it whether they wanted to or not. There would be no competition, and the examination too would be lost. A spirit like coal would remain together with a spirit like diamonds (Abu Jahl the Accursed and Abu Bakr the Truthful would appear to be equal, and the mystery of the Divine proposal, lost.)
Additionally, Satan corrupts the wholeness of peoples’ thoughts. He destroys sound judgment concerning the truths of belief and damages integrity and correctness of thought. It is like this:
He wants to destroy hundreds of evidences proving the truths of belief through a slight hint refuting them. Whereas it is an established principle that “A single proof is superior to a hundred denials.” The statement of a witness proving a claim is preferable to a hundred people denying it. Consider this truth by means of the following comparison:
There is a palace with a hundred doors all closed. On one of its doors being opened, the palace may be entered and the other doors opened. If all the doors are open, and one or two are closed, it may not be said that the palace cannot not be entered.
Thus, the truths of belief are the palace. Each evidence is a key; it proves the truths and opens a door. If one of the doors remains closed, the truths of belief cannot be abandoned and denied. Satan however, as a consequence of certain things or by means of heedlessness or ignorance, points out a door that has remained closed, thus causing a person to disregard all the positive evidences. Saying: “See, this palace cannot be entered. Perhaps it is not a palace, and there is nothing inside it,” he deceives the person.
O wretched man afflicted by the wiles of Satan! If you want the life of religion and of society and personal life all to be healthy, and if you want integrity of thought, a sound view, and a sincere heart, weigh up your actions and thoughts on the scales of the incontestable matters of the Qur’an and the balance of the Practices of the Prophet (PBUH). Always take the Qur’an and the Practices as your guide. Say: I take refuge with God from Satan the Accursed, and seek refuge with God Almighty!
· Not only his wife but also universe with all things in it proves the prophethood of Him. As a matter of fact, the Owner of the universe, Allah confirms his prophethood.
Note: Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never tried to kill himself, it is not true.
Questions on Islam
- Two Important Answers to Two Important Questions: Why does the Qur'an not describe the news of the technological developments explicitly? Why does the Qur’an not mention them explicitly so that unbelievers will be compelled to confirm it?
- DOES THE QURAN CONTAIN EVERYTHING?
- 11- Satan making man deny hundreds of evidences through one doubt
- Will you inform us about the vow of the Prophet related to Mariya? Did something like that take place?
- Will you mention the Prophet’s oath about Mariya?
- The Prophet Keeps Away From His Wives For a Month
- Can you say that Islam is not racist and anti-feminist?
- What does the religion of Haneef mean? Who were the Haneefs in Mecca before the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given prophethood?
- Second Point: It deals with belief in the hereafter and the proofs of other pillars of belief.
- The Third Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The answer to a question about Miraj (Ascension)