Cracked Quran Software for Mobile Phones
Submitted by on Thu, 29/01/2009 - 17:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is not forbidden to copy or load one sample without the intention of trade in religion. However, if it is prohibited according to their law, one should comply with them. For this reason, we do not advise copying .
Questions on Islam
- Can I read Quran without wudhu and lying down on bed?
- What kind of a tafsir is Risale-i Nur? Who is Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- What is universal intellect? How should it be understood?
- Will you give information about arranging time?
- Wearing Suras
- Why does the word "Amin" used in other cultures? Is it a word that was driven from "Amun"?
- Does picking and plucking grass and leaves of trees unnecessarily mean preventing their dhikr?
- What is the criterion for extravagance and generosity? How can we distinguish between extravagance and generosity?