Can a person who does not perform prayers go to hajj? Does the hajj of a person become invalid if he does not perform prayers after returning from hajj?
Submitted by on Wed, 29/08/2018 - 10:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is not a prerequisite for hajj to perform prayers. A person who does not perform prayers can also go to hajj.
The sin of not performing prayers is one thing and the thawab of hajj is another thing. A person who does not perform prayers is not deprived of the thawab of hajj.
The hajj of a person is valid even if he does not perform prayers after returning from hajj. It does not become invalid.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to go hajj with the money borrowed at interest? I am not well-off. Can I go to hajj by bank credit?
- What can be done as charity, prayer and favor for a dead person? What supplications and chapters along with the chapter of Yasin should be read to decrease a dead person’s penalty in the grave?
- Hajj was performed in the period called Jahiliyya too. How and when was this hajj performed and based on what religion?
- How should we understand stoning, sacrificing an animal and shaving in Hajj?
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?
- Does a student who is thinking of performing the duty of hajj that is fard need to go to hajj by leaving his school or does he need to attend his school?
- Is it fard to go to Hajj for one who goes to Umrah?
- What should a person who forgets the number of rak’ahs he has performed or who makes a mistake about rak’ahs do?
- Will you please explain the verses that order us to obey the messenger of Allah?
- BEING A MUSAFIR (TRAVELER)