Can a person who does not perform prayers go to hajj? Does the hajj of a person become invalid if he does not perform prayers after returning from hajj?
Submitted by on Wed, 29/08/2018 - 10:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is not a prerequisite for hajj to perform prayers. A person who does not perform prayers can also go to hajj.
The sin of not performing prayers is one thing and the thawab of hajj is another thing. A person who does not perform prayers is not deprived of the thawab of hajj.
The hajj of a person is valid even if he does not perform prayers after returning from hajj. It does not become invalid.
Questions on Islam
- Does a student who is thinking of performing the duty of hajj that is fard need to go to hajj by leaving his school or does he need to attend his school?
- What are the frequent questions about hajj?
- Is it fard to go to Hajj for one who goes to Umrah?
- Can I make Hajj on behalf of someone else? Can a person make Hajj for someone who died?
- What should we do in order to perform an accepted (mabrur) hajj?
- In 2015 hajj, my leg was broken after the last jamara and I had to go to hospital with my wife. We could not perform tawaf az-ziyarah. We returned to our hometown. What should we do now?
- If a person who has not performed prayers before goes to hajj and starts to perform prayers when he returns, are his previous debts of prayers removed?
- Will you give information about entering ihram for umrah, regions of miqat and the Mosque of Tan’im?
- Can Umrah be performed during the month of Dhul-qidah?
- What is the Difference between Hajj and Umrah?