One Supplication Every Week- 26th Week
Abu Hurayra narrates: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
“If a person says one hundred times every day,
لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرِ
(La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lah lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadir)
“There is no god but Allah, having no partner with Him, to Him belongs sovereignty and to Him is praise due, and He is Potent over everything”, he receives thawabs as if he has freed ten slaves. A hundred thawabs are recorded for him. A hundred sins of him are deleted. He is protected from Satan until the evening on that day. Nobody can more thawabs than him except a person who utters it more than him.”
(Bukhari, al-Jamius-Sahih - IV, 153).
- What are the virtues of saying the glorification / supplication “La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay'in qadir” every morning and evening?
- One Supplication Every Week- 9th Week
- Is the hadith stating that the sins of a person who says Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi 100 times will be forgiven sound?
- What are the dhikrs that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) made?
- One Supplication Every Week- 20th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 8th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 11th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 34th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 1st Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 24th Week