One Supplication Every Week- 25th Week
According to what is reported from Anas b. Malik, one of the supplications that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) uttered the most was as follows:
اَللَّهُمَّ رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
(Allahumma rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil-akhirati hasanah wa qina adhaban-nar)
“O Allah! Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!”
(Bukhari, al-Jamius-Sahih - VIII, 103).
- One Supplication Every Week- 32nd Week
- How is salat-ul janazah (funeral prayer) performed?
- One Supplication Every Week- 40th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 30th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 31st Week
- Is a situation to take refuge necessary in order to take refuge in Allah?
- Is it permissible to call a sinner an unbeliever?
- Will you list the supplications (duas) that are read in prayer (salah)?
- What is the supplication (dua) to be said for the best things related to all issues?
- What is the original form of the supplication (prayer) to be said on the Night of Power (Laylatul-Qadr)?