One Supplication Every Week- 32nd Week
According to what Hz. Aisha narrates, when the Prophet performed a prayer, he would pray as follows before he saluted while sitting:
اَللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ وَمِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ
وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ
(Allahumma inni audhubika min adhabil-qabri wa min adhabin-nari wa min fitnatil-mahya wal-mamati wa min sharri fitnatil-masihid-Dajjal.)
“O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the torment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the al-Masihid-Dajjal.”
(Bukhari, al-Jamius-Sahih, I, 211)
- What is the full form of the hadith ‘O Allah! I take refuge in You from incapacity, indolence, cowardice…’?
- Is there a prayer (supplication) to be said to get rid of laziness?
- Is a situation to take refuge necessary in order to take refuge in Allah?
- What is the thawab of performing the tasbihat after prayers?
- If Masih (Messiah) means savior and since Hz. Isa (Jesus) is mentioned as "Masih" in the Quran, is Hz. Isa really the savior?
- One Supplication Every Week- 43rd Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 51st Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 50th Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 52nd Week
- One Supplication Every Week- 31st Week