There are no days dearer to Allah among the days in which Allah is worshipped than the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah. The fasting in one of those days is equivalent to one year's fasting; and the prayers performed at one of those nights are equal to the prayers performed at Laylat al-Qadr." (Tirmidhi: Sawm, 52; Ibn Majah, Siyam,39)
- What is the judgement and virtue of fasting on the day of Arafah? How should we make use of the day of Arafa?
- I missed the first day of fasting in the month of Dhul-Hijjah. Is fasting on the remaining days like other supererogatory (nafilah) fasting?
- What is Hijri New Year's Day? How should we regard the celebrations of the New Year's Day?
- Magnificent Opportunity: the First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah; Layal Ashara
- May our new Hijri Year be Blessed
- Will you give information about the fasting of a woman who is breastfeeding or pregnant?
- Should those who have difficulty in performing fasting due to their conditions perform fasting later or pay fidya?