There are no days dearer to Allah among the days in which Allah is worshipped than the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah. The fasting in one of those days is equivalent to one year's fasting; and the prayers performed at one of those nights are equal to the prayers performed at Laylat al-Qadr." (Tirmidhi: Sawm, 52; Ibn Majah, Siyam,39)
- Is it necessary to perform fasting on the day of arafah in the fasting of the first ten days of “Dhul-Hijjah”?
- What is the judgement and virtue of fasting on the day of Arafah? How should we make use of the day of Arafa?
- I missed the first day of fasting in the month of Dhul-Hijjah. Is fasting on the remaining days like other supererogatory (nafilah) fasting?
- Magnificent Opportunity: the First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah; Layal Ashara
- Should I finish Dhul-Hijjah fasting on the first day of eid by breaking the fast by eating a piece of meat from the sacrificed animal?
- Will you give information about the fasting of a woman who is breastfeeding or pregnant?
- What is Hijri New Year's Day? How should we regard the celebrations of the New Year's Day?