A single Ramadan can produce fruits equal to that of a lifetime of eighty years. The fact that, according to the Qur’an, the Night of Power is more auspicious than a thousand months. (The Letters)
Read 203 times
- Laylatul Qadr (Night of Power)
- May Our Night Of Power (Qadr) Be Blessed
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- Second Radiance: The continuing youth of the Qur'an in every age; its rules and laws are ageless; a comparison between the civilization of the Qur'an and human civilization.
- The Second Station of the Thirteenth Word: The grave, youth and some issues about prisoners and blood feud