Allah Almighty has no need of your worship, nor indeed of anything else. Rather, it is you who needs to worship, for in truth you are sick. And worship is a sort of remedy for your spiritual wounds. (The Flashes)
- What is Rahmani warning?
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- What is salah (prayer)? Why is salah (prayer), which consists of a few acts, is so much important in Islam?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- If the Creator does not need our worship, why do we need to worship? Why is salah (prayer), which consists of a few acts, is so much important?
- Worldly things come to my mind in prayer. I cannot be peaceful and perform prayer in khushu (humbly). What should I do?