"We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures." (al-Anbiya, 107)
Read 273 times
- Holy Birth Week
- Ar-Rahim (The All Compassionate)
- Will you explain the pillars of Belief briefly?
- Can it be proved through evidence from the Quran that Islam is not a religion of terror but that contrarily it prohibits terror, anarchy and mischief?
- Can you Prove through Evidence from the Quran that Islam is not a Religion of Terror and Anarchy?
- Is the existence of miracles not contrary to the mystery of testing?
- Can it be proved that Islam is a religion of love, peace and tolerance? Can you give examples about it?
- How many nations and tribes were destroyed? Where, how and why?