For those for whom ALLAH exists, everything exists; and for those for whom He does not exist, nothing exists; for them there is nothing. (The Rays)
Read 238 times
- Second Addition: The light that was brought by Hz. Muhammad raises the veil of extinction, purposelessness and meaninglessness of the universe.
- What are Allah's attributes? How many groups are they divided into?
- Can human beings create something out of nothing when technology advances? Does the property of creating something out of nothing belong to Allah?
- Tenth Truth: The indication of beings and incidents to wisdom, grace, mercy and justice that encompass everything and the indication of these truths along with the names the All-Wise, the Generous, the Just and the Merciful to the hereafter.
- Will you give information about the Bible of Barnabas?
- Will you give information about the Imams of the four madhhabs?
- Prophet Musa [Moses] & Harun [Aaron] (Peace be upon them)