Here the Qur’an is saying in the face of rebellious man’s denials, who is as though challenging the Qur’an by saying, “Who will raise to life rotten bones?”, “Whoever created them in the first place, He will raise them to life. And that Creator knows every single aspect of every single thing. Furthermore, He who provides fire for you from the green tree, is able to give life to dry bones.” (The Words)
- Third Glow: The conciseness of the Qur'an which is at the degree of miracle.
- Fifth Point: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's manner of exposition.
- Eight Quality of Eloquence: The Qur'an convinces hearts and minds by mentioning the observable works of this world when mentioning Divine works concerning the hereafter.
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- Is the saying, “Whoever adheres to my Practices when my Community is corrupted shall receive the reward of a hundred martyrs.” a hadith and how should it be understood?
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Tenth Point: The witnessing of the Qur’an for the eternal happiness and examples from verses about this.
- Conclusion: The explanation of the verse as "Your creation and resurrection is but like a single soul"
- A Flower of Emirdağ: The answer given to the objections for the repetitions in the Qur’an.