If you love wealth, seek it not with greed but with contentment, so that you may have it in abundance. Greed destroys sincerity and damages actions in regard to the Hereafter. Twenty - Second Letter - Second Topic
Read 235 times
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- Second Topic: It points out ways of avoiding greed, another awesome disease, as harmful for the life of Islam as enmity, and it explains the importance of zakah.
- Prophet Musa [Moses] & Harun [Aaron] (Peace be upon them)
- Why does greed cause loss and failure? What are the worldly and otherworldly harms of greed?
- The Eleventh Letter offers a spiritual drug against the delusion of Satan by interpreting the verse "feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan". (an-Nisa: 76)
- Fifth Remark: The two aspects of contemplation and the duties of servitude that take man to the highest rank of all created beings.
- The miracles occurring upon the prayer of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- The Eleventh Word: The meanings that prescribed prayers express. The aims of the creation of senses and faculties of man. The nine aims of human life.
- Fourteenth Sign: It mentions the miracles that became manifest as a result of the Prophet’s prayers.