Seest thou not that it is Allah Whose praises all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate, and the birds (of the air) with wings outspread? Each one knows its own (mode of) prayer and praise. And Allah knows well all that they do. (Surah an-Noor,41)
- Angels are the representatives of the glorifying beings.
- What animals are mentioned in the Qur´an?
- Surah 24. An-Nur (Light)
- “If He (God) so will, He can remove you and put (in your place) a new Creation.” How can we answer those who consider those verses as a proof for the creation of another kind of species and evolution?
- Surah 31. Luqman (Luqman)
- Can there be a limit to praise the Prophet? Is it possible to exaggerate?
- Praise be to Allah