Eat and drink: but waste not by excess. (Surah Al-Araf, 7:31.)
Read 204 times
- Who is a Believer? What are the characteristics of a Believer?
- In one of the Russian TV channels, it was said that Hazrat Eesa (Jesus Christ) saw Allah (God); is this true? Did Jesus see Allah?
- How will conversations be in Paradise, will you please explain it by giving references from sources?
- Evaluation about throwing bread away and wasting: Is it not a sin to throw away bread?
- Does wearing hijab (tasattur) cause bone thinning (osteoporosis)?
- When Hz. Ibrahim was given a piece of good news about becoming a parent, which region and nation was he in? Where was Hz Lut and he was the leader of which nation at that time?
- Should a Muslim be guided by the Quran or hadiths? Are the Sunnah and Hadiths binding? To what extent are hadiths reliable?