“Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve..” (Surah Al-Baqara 277)
Read 184 times
- 2. Surah Al-Baqara (267- 286)
- We know that interest was forbidden by stages just like alcohol. Could you explain those stages?
- Surah 2. Al-Baqara (The Cow)
- Surah 19. Maryam (Mary)
- Is Salah (Prayer) a debt?
- Surah 7. Al-A'raf (The Heights)
- Surah 22. Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)
- Surah 31. Luqman (Luqman)