All the beauty in the universe comes from the beauty of the beauteous one the constantly changing and renewed universe describes and defines through all its creatures and the tongues of their mirror-like beings. (Risale-i Nur Collection - The Rays)
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- Conclusion: Five paragraphs that express Allah’s oneness and absolute sovereignty against the arrogance of the soul and show that the true happiness exists in surrendering to Allah.
- The Second Part of the Addendum: Life looks upon the six pillars of faith and proves them.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Tenth Flash: The stamp of oneness and continuance on death. A work points to the the deed, and the deed points to the name, attribute and doer.
- Second Mystery: It explains the manifestation of Divine Oneness within Divine Unity.