What makes this boundless universe rejoice is clearly Divine Mercy. And what illuminates these dark beings is self-evidently Divine Mercy. And what fosters and raises creatures struggling within these endless needs is self-evidently again Divine Mercy. (The Flashes)
- Third Mystery: What makes this universe rejoice is Divine Mercy.
- The Thirty-Third Word: It explains that there is a window opening to Almighty Allah in everything with thirty-three examples.
- The Third Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The answer to a question about Miraj (Ascension)
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- Seventh Point: The witnessing of signs of favour and mercy which are visible in the universe for the eternal happiness.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Sixth Point: The witnessing of signs of mercy which are visible in beings for the eternal happiness.