“Things are known through their opposites.” For example, if there was no darkness, light would not be known and would contain no pleasure. If there was no cold, heat could not be comprehended. (The Flashes)
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Third Aim: The explanation of verses such as “The Best of Creators” and “The Most Compassionate of the Compassionate” and the answer to the question about the perfection of the Creator of all the worlds.
- Belief in the Hereafter # 15: Eternity of God's Power
- The new video of "Belief in the Hereafter" is now available!
- Fourteenth Sign: It mentions the miracles that became manifest as a result of the Prophet’s prayers.
- The miracles occurring upon the prayer of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)