Why cannot we see Angels?
Since angels are spiritual beings created out of light, they are not visible to humans in their original form and real appearance. Our eyes were not created with the ability to perceive angels. However, prophets could see angels in their real appearance because Allah gave them the ability to see angels.
That we cannot see angels in their real form and that we cannot perceive them with 5 senses do not mean that they do not exist. There are many things that our sense organs cannot perceive in the material world. Our ears cannot hear the sounds that are too low or too high. If we could see the light waves that are determined by special devices and see especially x rays and ultraviolet rays, we would know the world in a very different form than we do.
How can we deny the existence of numerous events in the endless realms that Allah Almighty created though we cannot perceive the reality of the things that we see in our own realm?
Thus, that we cannot see something with our eyes cannot be the proof for the non-existence of that thing. There are so many things that cannot be seen by our eyes that we accept their existence with our mind, science, experience and experiment. Angels are among the things whose existence we accept though we cannot see them with our eyes.
- What kind of beings are angels? and Why cannot we see angels?
- Not seeing is not a proof of non-existence
- Could you please give information on the nature of Angels, their types and about the importance of belief in them? Why cannot we see them?
- We meet some people, though not many, who say, “I do not believe in the things that I do not see.” What should we say to them in order to make them give up this wrong thought?
- Are angels Allah's daughters?
- Why cannot we see Allah in this world?
- Is it permissible to make tawassul while praying and asking the help of awliya of Allah?
- Based on what do we believe in the existence of angels?
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- What should we say to people who deny the existence of angels because they are invisible?