What should a person who commits sins do not to lose his belief?
He should always remember that not carrying out the duties that his belief necessitates is a fault and sin and he should feel sorry. He should ask for patience and help from Allah in order to fulfill the orders of the religion and to practice what his belief necessitates; he should repent and vow not to commit sins again.
Only then can a person protect his belief from the negative effects of the sins. Thus, he can get rid of the danger of losing his belief.
- What is the relation of deed and worshipping with belief?
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- What is the importance of belief for man?
- What are our duties toward the Quran?
- All of the decrees of Islam are rational. There is nothing in Islam that is contrary to the mind and logic.
- Islam is a religion of ease.
- Ten principles while reading the Quran
- What does fear of Allah and love of Allah mean?