What is the reality of Belief?
Belief is the greatest blessing and grant of Allah to humans. Allah gives it to His slaves that He wishes. However, it cannot be claimed that the slave has no role in receiving it.
On the contrary, the slave should use his preference and will first and be willing for belief and guidance. Allah will give him belief and guidance upon his demand and request. Therefore, some Islamic scholars and saints described belief as, “It is a light that Allah Almighty puts into the heart of a person He wishes after that person uses his partial will and preference in that way.”
- What is the reality of belief?
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- Prophet Yusuf [Joseph] (Peace be upon him)
- Will you give information about Allah's names?