Seventh Point: Which of the narrations about the belief of Hz. Muhammad’s (pbuh) parents and grandfather is the most authentic?
You ask: "Which of the narrations concerning the belief of the Most Noble Prophet (Upon whom be blessings and peace)'s mother and father and of his grandfather Abd al-Muttalib is the tnost authentic and sound?"
T h e A n s w e r : Saying the Qur'an was sufficient for him, for ten years the New Said has had no other book with him. In secondary matters such as that, I do not have the time to study all the books of Hadith and write which is the soundest and ntost authentic. I will only say this much, that the Most Noble Prophet (Upon whom he blessings and peace)'s parents were among those who will be saved, and the people of Paradise, and of belief. Certainly, Almighty Allah would not wound His Noble Beloved's blessed heart and the filial tenderness his heart bears.
I f i t i s a s k e d : "Since it is thus, why were they not able to believe in the Noble Prophet (Upon whom be blessings and peace)? Why did they not live to soe his mission`?"
T h e A n s w e r : Through His munificence, in order to gratify the Noble Prophet (Upon whom be blessings and peace's firt sentiments, Almighty Allah did not put His Noble Belovod's parents under any obligation to him. His mercy reciuired that to make them happy and to please His Noble Beloved, He did not take them from the rank of par-enthood and put them in that of spiritual offspring; He did not place his parents and grandfather among his nutward community. However, He bestowed on them the merit, virtues, and happiness of his community. undeed, if an exalted field marshal's father, who has the rank of captain, entered his presence, he would be overwhelmcd by two npposing emotions. So, compassionately, the king does not post the father to the retinue of his elevated lieutenant, the field marshal.
- What is the wisdom behind the early death of the parents of the Prophet (pbuh)?
- What instances of wisdom are there for the parents of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to die early on? Why did God Almighty not let his venerable mother and father see his prophethood and why they were not able to be Muslim?
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- Death of Hazrat Amina
- What are the views about the belief of Abu Talib, the uncle of the Prophet (pbuh)? Did he die having an acceptable belief?
- Did companions use to kiss the hands and the feet of the Prophet (pbuh) to show their respect? Is it permissible to embrace each other and kiss the hands etc due to respect?
- Hasan (r.a.)
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- The miracles occurring upon the prayer of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)