The Quran does not resemble any human word.
There were two reasons why people wanted to write a book that is similar to the Quran:
One of them was the ambition of its enemies to write in order to oppose it and to criticize it; the other was the desire of its friends to imitate it.
Two reasons, one of which arose from enmity and the other from love. Millions of Arabic books have been written due to these two reasons; they are available now but none of them resembles the Quran. Anyone, whether he is knowledgeable or ignorant, who looks at the Quran and the other Arabic books will definitely say, “The Quran does not resemble them. It is not at the same level as them.” Then, there are two possibilities:
1-The Quran is below the level of these books.
2-It is above the level of all those books.
The first option is definitely wrong with the agreement of both its friends and enemies. Even Satan cannot claim it. If it were below the level of those books, nobody would try to imitate it.
Then, it is necessary to accept the second option. The Quran is superior to all of the other books. This superiority proves that the Quran is the word of Allah.
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- First Aspect: The challenging of the Qur'an; no one being able to imitate it.
- Why did Allah send the Quran as the last book?
- The Addendum to the Fifteenth Word is an answer to the delusion of Satan and his followers concerning the Qur'an.
- Fourth Principle: The definition and comparison of revelation and inspiration. An explanation of the following verse, “If the ocean were ink..
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- First Topic: It is an answer given to Satan and the delusion of his followers about the Quran.
- Why didn't Allah sent Quran at first??
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)