The Protection of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Allah
The following is stated in the 67th verse of the Surah of al-Maeda:
“Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief).”
Before the revelation of this verse, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) migrated to Medina. And the Jews told the prophet: “O Muhammad, we are too crowded and armored, if you do not give up your case and religion, we will kill you”.
Upon this, the prophet was protected by a hundred people from Ansar (helpers) and Muhajirs (Immigrants). They were staying with the prophet at night and going wherever he wanted because of the fear of assassination. When this verse was revealed, the apostle of God said the following to those who were guarding him:
“O People! Go wherever you want and do not guard me anymore; there is no doubt that Allah will protect me.”
And after this promise of God, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to wander alone at early and late hours of the night in the valleys and secluded parts of Medina despite the muchness of the enemy; and those who conspired against him always failed.
That is, this news of the Qur’an really turned out to be true and right; the enemies of the prophet (PBUH) could not harm him though they wished it so much.
- The Holy Qur’an; the Preserved Book
- The Conquest of Mecca
- The Death of Abu Lahab on disbelief (Kufr)
- Audible Content
- The News of Ghayb From The Qur’an is now available in HD format!
- The News of Ghayb (Unseen, Unknown) From The Qur’an- The Drowning of the Pharaoh
- The Victory of the Byzantine
- How should the Muslim creed and faith be?
- "Haman" and the Ancient Egyptian Scriptures
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)