The person who appeared in splendor at Mount Paran
5- The Old Testament, the Book of Deuteronomy, 33:2 : “The Lord came from Sinai and revealed himself to Israel from Seir. He appeared in splendor from Mount Paran, and came forth with ten thousand holy ones. With his right hand he gave a fiery law to them.”
1- In this expression of the Torah: “coming from Sinai” is a sign for Hz. Moses and the revelation of divine commandments to him; on the other hand, “revealing from Seir” is a sign for Jesus and the revelation of Bible to him, and finally “the splendor at Mount Paran” is a sign for the Prophet Muhammad’s appearance in Mecca. Since Paran is pronounced as Faran in Arabic language and Faran is one of the old names of Mecca.
Besides, the sentences that Hz. Ishmael resides in the desert of Paran in Genesis in the Old Testament are also proof for this.
For Hz. Ishmael (AS) used to reside in Mecca. So, Paran is Mecca with the sign of the Old Testament.
With the expression of the Torah, Allah informs that “this splendor is at Mount Paran”. Who can be this splendor other than the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
2- What is meant with holy ones in the expression given as “came forth with ten thousand holy ones” is Prophet Muhammad’s Ahl al-Bayt and his Companions. In a very short time, this holy community reached up to ten thousands even hundreds of thousands.
3- The expression “The fiery law on the right” stands for jihad and it is a sign that future prophets have a duty of jihad. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his community are responsible for jihad; so, the person indicated in the related expression proves that this person is the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So, this expression of the Torah informs about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) with triple signs.
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Torah.
- Is it possible to find proofs for the prophethood of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Bible, Torah and Psalms?
- How can I understand that Mohammad (pbuh) is really the prophet of God?
- What are the evidences of our prophet´s (PBUH) prophethood?
- The Signs for the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament
- 6. Miracles of Hazrat Muhammad
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- How did the second trade journey of the Prophet (pbuh) to Damascus take place? What were the extraordinary incidents that were signs of prophethood during this journey?
- The Himada of all nations mentioned in the Torah
- What is the difference between the Quran and the Torah?