Islam is superior
From Abu Aswad Duali:
“Islam increases and does not diminish”
(Abu Dawud/Faraid 10)
Interpreters explained that hadith in different ways. One of them is as follows:
– Islam always increases (with the people that embrace it) and does not decrease (with the people that abandon it).
“All of the other prophets were sent to only their own communities. I was sent to all races, whether red or black, and all nations.”
(Bukhari, Muslim, Nasai)
That hadith proves clearly that Islam has a universal character. Islam is the religion of all human beings.
- What is Religion?
- Foreword (About Racism)
- 5. Hajj (Pilgrimage) and Sacrifice
- Surah 3. Al 'Imran (The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran)
- 1. Islam
- What are the fundamental or human rights in Islam that had been granted by God?
- How is Jihad (holy war) encouraged in the Quran?
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM
- Marriage and Family Life
- Special File of Sexuality Test