Islam is a religion of ethics, virtues and goodness by all means, and it is the protector of the science and truth in the highest degree.
Allah states the following in a sacred hadith:
“Doubtlessly, Islam is a religion that I am pleased with.
It behooves to this religion to be generous and to have high ethics.
Beautify and exalt your religiousness with these two qualities.”
Islam is the last religion that Allah sent to humans. Its addressing is universal and its decrees are comprehensive.
In the scared hadith above, two basic qualities that will show the characteristics and beauty of Islam are emphasized. They are: Muslims should be generous and have high ethics.
Muslims should adopt generosity and high ethics as the basic principle of their lives; they should give importance to necessary moral education and soul training in order to have those high characters.
- What is Religion?
- What is the religion of Islam?
- 8. High Ethics and Good Manners of Hazrat Muhammad
- How should we understand the concept ethics and the hadith stating “I was sent to complete the high ethics”?
- What is Islam? Will you give detailed information about Islam?
- Is the statement "Religion is high ethics. A person with high ethics is good at any age.” a hadith? Will you explain it?
- What are the effects of ethics on society?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Can I get information about the high ethics of Hz. Muhammad (PBUH)?
- Foreword (About Racism)