How was Prophet Muhammads (peace be upon him) health condition the day before his death?
It was on Sunday, 11th of the month of Rabiulawwal.
The Prophet of humanity and jinns was severely ill with fever in his bed. His wives all were around him. Aisha (may Allah grant peace on her) was sitting at his bedside.
At that moment, Osama (may Allah grant peace on him), who just returned from the battle, came before him. The Prophet (may peace be upon him) was lying down half-consciously. He had no strength to move. Osama (may Allah be pleased with him) kissed his blessed hand and head. He was full of grieves. With at utmost reverence, he stood before the Prophet (pbuh). The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said nothing to him. He just raised his hands above and gently caressed his head. Seemingly, he prayed for Osama. (1)
Having received the prayers of the Prophet (pbuh), Osama (may Allah be pleased with him) returned to his army.
1. Tabaqat, 2:119-120.
- How did the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon himself) protect himself from the customs of the Era of Ignorance?*
- The sleep of the person fasting is worship
- Could you describe the statement “Order your family and community to establish the Prayer” (the Qur’an, Ta-Ha, 20:132)?
- With what (food) is iftar fasting broken with?
- The Ones who appreciate the value of Ramadan
- The duration of suhur (a meal taken before fajr in the month of Ramadan) and the time of the morning prayer
- How did the first revelation take place?
- The fasting person is not called to account
- Five Bounties given in Ramadan
- How was the Prophet (pbuh) protected from the customs of Jahiliyyah?