Eighteenth Sign: It is about the greatest miracle of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh). It consists of three points describing the Quran’s miraculousness.
The greatest miracle of Allah’s Noble Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace), an eternal one, is the All-Wise Qur’an, which comprises hundreds of evidences of his prophethood, and forty aspects of whose own miraculousness have been proven. The Twenty-Fifth Word has explained concisely and proved these forty aspects in its approximately one hundred and fifty pages. Therefore, referring that supreme miracle, a treasury of miracles, to that Word, here we shall explain only one or two points.
First Point: The levels of people in understanding themiraculousness of the Quran.
Second Point: The Quran challenging the people of knowledge and understanding.
Third Point: The real meditation in the nature of the Quran.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- First Point: It is related to unknown signs.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Conclusion to the Seventh Matter: The elimination of doubts about the unknown signs that come in the form of divine help.
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)
- Is the Qur’an Alive? If it is alive then what is meant by it? Can we call the Qur’an “the Spirit”?
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.
- Introduction: Three different definitions of the Qur'an.
- Twelfth Sign: It narrates three miracles that are related to the Eleventh Sign and that are of great importance.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur