Eighteenth Sign: It is about the greatest miracle of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh). It consists of three points describing the Quran’s miraculousness.
The greatest miracle of Allah’s Noble Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace), an eternal one, is the All-Wise Qur’an, which comprises hundreds of evidences of his prophethood, and forty aspects of whose own miraculousness have been proven. The Twenty-Fifth Word has explained concisely and proved these forty aspects in its approximately one hundred and fifty pages. Therefore, referring that supreme miracle, a treasury of miracles, to that Word, here we shall explain only one or two points.
First Point: The levels of people in understanding themiraculousness of the Quran.
Second Point: The Quran challenging the people of knowledge and understanding.
Third Point: The real meditation in the nature of the Quran.
- Eleventh Sign: Eleventh Sign: It indicates how non-living beings like rocks and mountains demonstrated prophetic miracles.
- Twelfth Sign: It narrates three miracles that are related to the Eleventh Sign and that are of great importance.
- Second Sign: It is on the prophethood of Hz. Muhammad.
- Nineteenth Sign: Hz. Muhammad's (pbuh) veracity and its indication of oneness.
- Sixth Sign: It includes the miracles of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) about the future and an answer to a question about the Shi‘a’s love for Hz. Ali.
- Fifth Sign: It gives information about the things that will happen to Ahl al-Bayt. "Why was Hz. Ali not given priority in holding the Caliphate though he was worthy of it more than others?”
- Fourteenth Sign: It mentions the miracles that became manifest as a result of the Prophet’s prayers.
- Fourth Sign: It consists of six principles ensuring a complete understanding of the Noble Prophet’s (pbuh) predictions about his Companions, his family, and his community.
- Thirteenth Sign: It narrates the miracles of the Prophet (pbuh) about healing the sick and the wounded.
- Tenth Sign: It narrates the miracle of the moaning of a dry pole.