Answer to the person who does not believe in what he does not see
While drawing “visible” shapes on the board, the Math teacher said, “There are probably ones who believe in what they do not see among you.” A student said;
– Yes, of course. Then the teacher said:
– Man should not mention things that he cannot touch or show. Then the student gave him the answer that he deserved:
– Sir, can you show the compassion you have when you love your child, can you touch the feeling of pity when you give some money to a poor person?
- Why are you giving us tests?
- What does to present hadiths to the Quran mean? Did our Prophet say, Present what came to you from me to the Book of Allah. If it is in accordance with the Quran, it is my word. If it is not, it is not my word? If he did say so, how should
- Foreword (About Racism)
- What is Ism Azam (Greatest name)?
- What is Sunnah?
- Reading Text: How to read the Quran?
- What are our duties toward the Quran?
- What does fear of Allah and love of Allah mean?
- What does belief in Allah mean? Is it possible for us to see Allah and to comprehend His true nature?
- Reading Text: How did a Jewish scholar become a Muslim?