The Absurdity of Coincidence
If we were to roll a die, the odds of rolling a four are 1 out of 6. If we were to roll two dice at the same time, the probability of rolling a four for both is 1 out of 36. The odds of having both dice roll fours in two sets both times are 1 out of 1,296. The odds of having both dice roll fours after the dice are consecutively tossed four times are 1 out of 1,679,616.
If the probability of rolling '4' four times on end when you throw two dice is 1 out of 1,679,616, then what are the chances of the 206 bones found in the human body being in harmony with one another?
Let us suppose that all bones were created by coincidence and that we took these bones and put them in a bag. Every time we pulled a bone out of the bag, we tried to align it to the skeleton’s arrangement. When we pulled a wrong bone out of the bag, we placed the other bones that were picked and fitted correctly till then back into the bag and started over. What are the odds of correctly picking 206 bones? Such a number cannot even be expressed in trillions.
Do not forget that we made this account by accepting that the bones had been created by coincidence. What kind of account could be made for the probability of the bones being created by coincidence? What if an additional account was made, not just for the bones found in people, but for all people sharing the same bone structure made from the same mineral, and what if animals were added to this account?
Could such a probability be accounted and could these numbers be expressed?
Then, only an insane person can claim that the universe emerged as a result of coincidences.
Do those who try to explain creation through coincidence by denying the existence of Allah not consider what kind of a possibility they will have to accept?
- The Proofs of Creation # 24: The Proof of the Absurdity of Coincidence
- Some people try to explain the Creation by coincidence. What is your answer to them?
- Coincidence is unacceptable
- The Fourth Proof: The Proof of Wisdom
- Belief in the Hereafter # 4: The Proof of Wisdom
- Chapter 24: The Proof of The Absurdity of Coincidence
- Will you give information about the face and appearance of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- Is it true that the Prophet was transferred into His mother’s womb on the night of Raghaib?
- Eighth Sign: It explains the miracle of the Prophet (pbuh) about water gushing forth from his hands like a faucet and the increase in water when his mouth water contacts it.
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION