What is universal intellect? How should it be understood?
Submitted by on Fri, 04/08/2017 - 16:48
Dear Brother / Sister,
Man’s powers of animal appetites, anger and intellect has been left free in terms of creation; they have not been limited. The reason for it is to ensure man’s development through his partial free will. Therefore, there may be oppression, cruelty and injustice in treatments. It is necessary to be just in order to prevent them.
However, the intellect of each individual is too weak to understand justice fully. Therefore, there is a need for universal intellect so that individuals will make use of that universal will. Such a universal intellect can be in the form of a law. Such a law can be imposed only by Allah.
Then, the book in which theuniversal intellect that will protect man from the extremism of thepowers of animal appetites, anger and intellect and protect the community oppression and transgression is the Quran.
Questions on Islam
- What kind of a tafsir is Risale-i Nur? Who is Badiuzzaman Said Nursi?
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?
- Is Allah- God forbid- a sadist since He allows animals to be savaged?
- Will you give information about arranging time?
- It is said that the hornless sheep will get his rights from the horned sheep in the hereafter. Will you explain this hadith?
- Is violation of animals’ rights in question? How can one be freed of the responsibility of violation of animals’ rights?
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- Will you give information about animals’ obtaining their sustenance and the wisdom behind the violence among animals? Will the oppression and cruelty among animals be left unpunished? Why do our Lord show consent to it?
- Will you explain the destruction of children and animals in the nations that are destroyed?
- What happens to the spirits of animals after they die and will those animals enter Heaven?