What are the verses of the Quran showing that Hz. Muhammed (pbuh) is a prophet?
Submitted by on Sat, 17/11/2018 - 15:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
"Muhammad is no more than a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude." (Aal-i Imran, 3/144)
"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things." (al-Ahzab, 33/40)
"Therefore patiently persevere, as did (all) messengers of inflexible purpose; and be in no haste about the (Unbelievers). On the Day that they see the (Punishment) promised them, (it will be) as if they had not tarried more than an hour in a single day. (Thine but) to proclaim the Message: but shall any be destroyed except those who transgress?" (al-Ahqaf, 46/35)
"But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition." (Muhammad, 47/2)
"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward." (al-Fath, 48/29)
Questions on Islam
- Can I get information about the high ethics of Hz. Muhammad (PBUH)?
- Who is Kabul-Ahbar (Ka'b al-Ahbar)?
- Was the Prophet (pbuh) given any miracles? They say there is a verse in the Quran stating that he was not given a miracle.
- Will you explain the following verse: "But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith,―never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have gone astray." (Aali Imran, 3/90)
- How should we understand verse 89 (…slay them wherever ye find them…) of the chapter of an-Nisa?
- Are the similitudes in the Quran incidents that took place?
- Will you give information about Musab Bin Umayr?
- Is it true that Hz. Ali did not pay allegiance to Hz. Abu Bakr?
- Ali bin Abi Talib (r.a.)