What are the colors that the Prophet liked the most?
Submitted by on Sat, 12/03/2016 - 19:28
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is known that our Prophet (pbuh) wore white, black, green and red clothes at various times. However, he often preferred white clothes and advised his Companions to wear white clothes. There are narrations that he wore a red gown, cardigan and turban. (Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqat I. 451; Bukhari, al-Adab 127 no: 348)
Questions on Islam
- Is it a sin to whistle, to clap, to wear yellow and red clothes?
- Will you give information about the face and appearance of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- How should a woman’s outside covering be? How should a woman dress according to the code of tasattur in Hanafi madhab?
- How was the body language and speaking style of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- The Leader
- Is the photograph that is claimed to be the grave of the Prophet (pbuh) on the internet real?
- How many types of human faces are there? What is the secret of the faces of white people, black people, Japanese people, etc. and the divine wisdom behind them?
- How should a woman’s outside covering be? To what extent can hands and feet be uncovered? How should the head be covered?
- What should the dressing style of a Muslim woman be like?
- Is it fard (obligatory) for women to cover their heads?