We have a tourism company. We send tourists to various places including holiday towns. Are we regarded to have committed a sin when the tourists we transport enter the sea in holiday towns and commit sins there?
Submitted by on Sat, 12/03/2016 - 19:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no drawback to establishing a tourism company, transporting travelers to holiday towns and other places. If these people commit sins in the places where they go, it is their responsibility. You have no responsibility. As a matter of fact, you transport passengers. It is religiously permissible to transport passengers.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to work as a travel agent and to run a hotel?
- Is it a sin to go on holiday to the seaside in summer? We go to the seaside but women and men go swimming together. Is it appropriate for us to be there; is it appropriate for my spouse to swim there?
- Can we act according to the fatwa of those who say that the stock market is permissible?
- Is it permissible to have insurance, motor insurance and to work for an insurance company?
- Sending Governors and Zakah Collectors to Towns
- Is share market business and life insurance allowed in Islam?
- Is share market permissible in Islam?
- Is it permissible to work in banks and insurance companies?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Is it permissible to receive compensation due to some harm done to or injustice inflicted upon a person?