We have a tourism company. We send tourists to various places including holiday towns. Are we regarded to have committed a sin when the tourists we transport enter the sea in holiday towns and commit sins there?
Submitted by on Sat, 12/03/2016 - 19:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no drawback to establishing a tourism company, transporting travelers to holiday towns and other places. If these people commit sins in the places where they go, it is their responsibility. You have no responsibility. As a matter of fact, you transport passengers. It is religiously permissible to transport passengers.
Questions on Islam
- Is it a sin to go on holiday to the seaside in summer? We go to the seaside but women and men go swimming together. Is it appropriate for us to be there; is it appropriate for my spouse to swim there?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Will you give information about material and spiritual virtues of prayers? What are the benefits of prayer? What does prayer gain man?
- THE IDEOLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF ISLAM
- Sending Governors and Zakah Collectors to Towns
- Is it permissible to receive compensation due to some harm done to or injustice inflicted upon a person?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- How many nations and tribes were destroyed? Where, how and why?
- Are the sins between two prayers forgiven? If yes, which ones are forgiven and which ones are not forgiven?
- Is it permissible to work in banks and insurance companies?