Is there a wisdom behind the dog of Ashab al-Kahf, Qitmir’s entering Paradise?
Submitted by on Tue, 09/10/2018 - 15:15
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah is absolutely just; He does not allow any good deed to be lost. Every creature, whether a human being or an animal, will receive the manifestation of His justice. Therefore, Allah will make His mercy manifest by putting this loyal Qitmir, who was with virtuous people like Ashab al-Kahf, in Paradise with its body.
There are lessons to take for us from this issue. Allah, who does not allow the good deed done by the feelings of an animal that has no intellect to be lost, will definitely not allow any good deeds done by human beings to be lost and will reward them.
Questions on Islam
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- What happens to the spirits of animals after they die and will those animals enter Heaven?
- Where on Earth will everyone be on the Last Day when Allah resurrects us and gets ready to judge everybody?
- Is it permissible to keep chickens hungry so that they will start laying eggs again?
- What is Dabbatu’l Ard? Has it emerged? Can the Illness of Aids be Dabba?
- What does spiritual cleaning mean? Will you explain it through examples?
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS
- Is it forbidden to feed dog in Islam?
- What is Risale-i Nur? Will you give detailed information about it?