Submitted by on Thu, 19/08/2010 - 12:39
Dear Brother / Sister,
According to the precept “everything you say should be true but every truth cannot be told everywhere”, it is not a right behavior to tell about a truth which can upset a person when there is no need. If their hearts are broken, then you will be responsible. You should invite them to repent not to punish for the mistake they make and make peace.
Questions on Islam
- Miracles Concerning Trees
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM
- The verse come not near to fornication warns people not to try to commit acts that pave the way for fornication. By considering this, in what way should I tell this verse to my husband?
- Could you define sheikh and murid according to tasawwuf?
- What should we do about the "Injustices" that we face everyday?
- The Ninth Letter explains an important rule about the importance of karamah, divine bestowal, and divine favor. It also explains the relationship between Islam and belief scientifically.
- What does it mean to love and to hate for the sake of Allah? What should one understand from it? How should one love and hate for the sake of Allah?
- Is it permissible to keep silent and not to pursue one’s rights so as not to commit a sin? In what situations is it permissible for man to keep silent?
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Why do we follow a madhhab?